| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Penticton, Bc in May is mild at 13.3 °C (55.94 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 20.4 °C (68.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 6.1 °C (43 °F).
- In May the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 14.3 °C (25.7 °F).
- The weather in May is dry. A mere 33mm (1.3in) of H2O is dropped.
- The shortest day is 14:36 long and the longest day is 15:56 long with an average length of 15:19.
Check the distance to and compare the Penticton, Bc May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Penticton, Bc, Canada
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Penticton, Bc:
- Kamloops, Bc, Canada - 150.2 kms (93.4 miles) NNW
- Lytton, Bc, Canada - 165.3 kms (102.7 miles) WNW
- Hope, Bc, Canada - 137.2 kms (85.3 miles) W
- Baie Comeau, Qc, Canada - 137.5 kms (85.5 miles) W
- Agassiz, Bc, Canada - 158.2 kms (98.3 miles) W
- Abbotsford, Bc, Canada - 206 kms (128 miles) WSW
- Sedro Woolley, Wa, Usa - 181.5 kms (112.8 miles) WSW
- Blaine, Wa, Usa - 234.2 kms (145.6 miles) WSW
- Revelstoke, Bc, Canada - 194.8 kms (121 miles) NNE
- Kelowna, Bc, Canada - 57.3 kms (35.6 miles) NNE
- Castlegar, Bc, Canada - 143.9 kms (89.4 miles) E
- Priest River, Id, Usa - 243.3 kms (151.2 miles) SE
- Wilbur, Wa, Usa - 168.6 kms (104.8 miles) SSE
- Davenport, Wa, Usa - 227.8 kms (141.5 miles) SSE
- Spokane, Wa, Usa - 254.1 kms (157.9 miles) SE