| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Penticton, Bc in December is slightly cold at -1.1 °C (30.02 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cool with average high temperatures reaching 1.4 °C (34.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -3.7 °C (25.3 °F).
- In December the variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures is 5.1 °C (9.2 °F).
- The weather in December is dry. A mere 32.1mm (1.3in) of liquid is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 8:08 long and the longest day is 8:26 long with an average length of 8:13.
Check the distance to and compare the Penticton, Bc December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Penticton, Bc, Canada
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Penticton, Bc:
- Kamloops, Bc, Canada - 150.2 kms (93.4 miles) NNW
- Lytton, Bc, Canada - 165.3 kms (102.7 miles) WNW
- Hope, Bc, Canada - 137.2 kms (85.3 miles) W
- Baie Comeau, Qc, Canada - 137.5 kms (85.5 miles) W
- Agassiz, Bc, Canada - 158.2 kms (98.3 miles) W
- Abbotsford, Bc, Canada - 206 kms (128 miles) WSW
- Sedro Woolley, Wa, Usa - 181.5 kms (112.8 miles) WSW
- Blaine, Wa, Usa - 234.2 kms (145.6 miles) WSW
- Revelstoke, Bc, Canada - 194.8 kms (121 miles) NNE
- Kelowna, Bc, Canada - 57.3 kms (35.6 miles) NNE
- Castlegar, Bc, Canada - 143.9 kms (89.4 miles) E
- Priest River, Id, Usa - 243.3 kms (151.2 miles) SE
- Wilbur, Wa, Usa - 168.6 kms (104.8 miles) SSE
- Davenport, Wa, Usa - 227.8 kms (141.5 miles) SSE
- Spokane, Wa, Usa - 254.1 kms (157.9 miles) SE